Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20592 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,631 Dinar (2,091,296 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 392,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)