Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.875 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 332,127 Dinar (€2,358) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)