Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.957 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 260,139 Dinar (€1,928) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 234,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)