Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.841 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,227 Dinar (€3,371) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (34 minutes ago)