Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.202 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 240,955 Dinar (€1,769) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)