Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.397 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 124,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 119,051 Dinar (R$ 3,792) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)