Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.495 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 732,269 Dinar (54,263 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)