Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.498 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 146,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 137,342 Dinar (4,360 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)