Cost of living comparison between Gorgan, Iran and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00346 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 54,558 Dinar (﷼ 15,783,213) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)