Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.681 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 67,730 Dinar (₨40,280) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)