Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.906 DZD / ETB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,094 Dinar (631 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)