Cost of living comparison between Gondar, Ethiopia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.979 DZD / ETB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,095 Dinar (622 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (35 minutes ago)