Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.194 DZD / ETB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 62% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,042,400 Dinar (248,562 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 642,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)