Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.713 DZD / ETB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,532 Dinar (1,386 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)