Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.253 DZD / ETB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 63% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,615 Dinar (2,261 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)