Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,642 Dinar (﷼ 2,008,684) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)