Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11387 DZD / CDF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,742 Dinar (32,866 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)