Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.536 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,611 Dinar (13,854 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 446,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)