Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.790 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 360,947 Dinar (12,117 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)