Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.125 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 413,409 Dinar (13,282 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 397,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)