Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.416 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 52,341 Dinar (E£ 4,216) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)