Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.058 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 54,978 Dinar (E£ 9,076) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)