Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.511 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 49,188 Dinar (E£ 7,555) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)