Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.584 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 53,427 Dinar (E£ 8,114) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)