Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.357 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 50,975 Dinar (E£ 8,018) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)