Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.077 DZD / GIP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,095,940 Dinar (£7,768) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 981,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)