Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.651 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 89,177 Dinar (₨54,008) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 4 hours ago)