Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.695 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 69,427 Dinar (₨40,952) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)