Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 DZD / GYD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 358,710 Dinar (676,619 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)