Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 83,143 Dinar (Php38,257) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)