Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.188 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 77,934 Dinar (Php35,623) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (19 minutes ago)