Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.158 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 90,267 Dinar (Php41,836) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (28 minutes ago)