Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.756 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 173,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 161,704 Dinar (5,623 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)