Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.233 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 162,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 137,518 Dinar (6,185TL) in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)