Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.119 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 698,139 Dinar (53,217 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)