Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.556 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 677,522 Dinar (49,979 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)