Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10678 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 280,635 Dinar (₩2,628,036) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 227,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)