Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09713 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 306,542 Dinar (₩3,156,086) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)