Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,073 Dinar (₨37,675) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)