Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 61,004 Dinar (₨37,802) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)