Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.701 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 61,671 Dinar (₨36,248) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)