Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.789 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 61,099 Dinar (₨34,143) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)