Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,596 Dinar (€4,352) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 405,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)