Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 DZD / LKR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 61,745 Dinar (84,046 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)