Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.430 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 694,006 Dinar ($5,860) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 587,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)