Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.747 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 463,322 Dinar ($4,222) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)