Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.908 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 372,512 Dinar ($3,389) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)