Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.955 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 368,578 Dinar ($3,383) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)