Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 59.658 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,994 Dinar (50 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)