Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.269 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 69,435 Dinar (961 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)