Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 56,198 Dinar (826 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)