Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.847 DZD / BWP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 250,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 236,579 Dinar (P19,970) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)