Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.339 DZD / BWP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 446,224 Dinar (P43,161) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)