Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.005 DZD / BWP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 212,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 188,199 Dinar (P17,100) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)