Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.124 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 75,757 Dinar (1,757 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)