Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.161 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 60,679 Dinar (1,260 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (35 minutes ago)