Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.601 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 56,173 Dinar (1,205 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)