Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.344 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 55,068 Dinar (1,163 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)