Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.871 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 60,639 Dinar (1,267 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)