Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.222 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 67,891 Dinar (1,731 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)