Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,402 Dinar (¥8,161) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)