Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,571 Dinar (¥3,693) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)