Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 648,721 Dinar (¥612,775) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 433,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)