Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 254,457 Dinar (¥238,716) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)