Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 277,278 Dinar (¥260,597) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 238,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)