Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.506 DZD / AED
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,450 Dinar (Dirham 15,436) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)