Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.243 DZD / AED
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 503,000 Dinar (Dirham 15,600) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 428,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)