Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.695 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 542,344 Dinar (€3,968) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 435,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)