Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.570 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 752,117 Dinar (€5,350) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (33 minutes ago)