Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.661 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 676,891 Dinar (€4,990) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (40 minutes ago)