Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.152 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 94,415 Dinar (R$ 2,765) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)