Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.210 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 172,566 Dinar (R$ 5,529) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 172,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元203,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)