Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.152 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,119 Dinar (R$ 12,243) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (22 minutes ago)