Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.804 DZD / CAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 684,307 Dinar (C$7,620) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)