Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.841 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 657,863 Dinar (€5,583) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)