Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.031 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,195 Dinar (ARS $10,977) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (about 1 hour ago)