Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.636 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,853 Dinar (ARS $13,815) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)