Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 140.570 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,706 Dinar (€3,491) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 383,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)