Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.913 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,701 Dinar (248 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)