Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.403 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 136,842 Dinar (11,033 Dirham) in Fes.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)