Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.165 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 370,737 Dinar (€2,645) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)