Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.429 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 302,709 Dinar (€2,219) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)