Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.958 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 209,614 Dinar (€1,651) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 153,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (38 minutes ago)