Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.306 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 497,629 Dinar (€4,206) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)