Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 159,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 151,970 Dinar (₨140,529) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (43 minutes ago)