Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 129,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 113,249 Dinar (₨128,065) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)