Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.165 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 299,989 Dinar (€2,140) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 239,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)