Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 515,695 Dinar (€4,371) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)