Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.564 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 295,627 Dinar (€2,165) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 237,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)