Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.808 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 279,886 Dinar (€2,076) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 228,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)