Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.841 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,209 Dinar (€3,990) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)