Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.857 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 279,344 Dinar (€2,087) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 225,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)