Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.110 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 76,677 Dinar (3,468TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)