Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.052 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 636,657 Dinar (kr35,268) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 448,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)