Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.271 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 649,617 Dinar (kr35,554) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 448,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)