Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.068 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 735,700 Dinar (kr40,718) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)