Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.137 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 692,331 Dinar (kr38,173) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)