Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34671 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 16,535 Dinar (47,690 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)